- 10 proven & tested hacks that helped us attract more than 170,000 students on Udemy
- How to find a hot topic for your next course
- How to project whether the demand for your topic is shrinking or rapidly growing
- How to outperform bestselling products and spot weaknesses in the products of your competitors
- The only right way to structure your course
- Why you must combat buyer’s remorse
- How to become a passionate teacher that students can relate to
- How to write high quality video scripts
- The No. 1 resource to increase the perceived value of your course
- Why you must be authentic to sustain an online teaching career
- … and much more!
- Following the step-by-step instructions of this training
- Being determined to create a high quality training that sells
Here’s a question we get asked very often:
“Sandor and Patrick, how did you manage to attract more than 350,000 unique students on Udemy, which resulted in more than 1,000,000 course enrollments?”
We had to answer this question over and over again…
Eventually, we got tired and decided to create a course that provides an answer.
So here it is: you are about to discover proven & tested product creation hacks that will take your course to the next level.
Discover Proven & Tested Product Creation Tricks From Udemy Top Instructors With More Than 350,000 Students:
- Step-By-Step System To Find Hot Product Topics
- How To Legally Spy On Your Competitors
- Proven Strategies To Create A Bestselling Product
Contents & Overview
In this course, I’ll walk you through 10 proven & tested strategies to create a high quality online course in no time.
First, we’ll cover how to find hot product topics in any niche market. In this context, it’s crucial to check the long-term profit potential of your course to make sure your time and effort will pay off. We’ll use a 100% free tool and perform a little market analysis.
Next, I’ll show you how to spot weaknesses in the content of your competitors, which will allow you to outperform virtually every product. You’ll also learn the only correct way to structure your product and meet the expectations of your clients.
Moreover, you’ll discover a little known phenomenon called “buyer’s remorse” and why you must combat it in the first video of your course.
You will also find lectures on writing high quality video scripts, how to sound more passionate and sneaky techniques to increase the perceived value of your training instantly.
Last but not least, we’ll cover the most important hack: how to become an instructor that students feel emotionally connected with.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll discover shortcut strategies to create the next bestselling training on Udemy!
Take this class today!
- Instructors on Udemy who want to improve their course creation skills and outperform their competitors
- Course instructors in the process of creating their first online training
- Instructors who want to create high quality courses that sell and rank high on the marketplace