- After going through this course you will be able to make alignments, surfaces, grading, corridor modeling & Earthwork calculations.
- Surafces, Corridors, Pipe Networks, Alignments, and more
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Drafting knowledge of AutoCAD of any versions.
This course introduces the users to the powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) solution, AutoCAD Civil 3D. The BIM solution in AutoCAD Civil 3D helps create and visualize a coordinated data model. This data model can then be used to design and analyze a civil engineering project for its optimum and cost-effective performance.
This course has been created considering the needs of the professionals such as engineers, surveyors, watershed and storm water analysts, land developers and CAD technicians, who wish to learn and explore the usage and abilities of AutoCAD Civil 3D in their respective domains.
This course covers the basic as well as advanced concepts in AutoCAD Civil 3D such as COGO points, surfaces and surface analysis, alignments, profiles, sections, grading, assemblies, corridor modeling, earthwork calculations, and pipe and pressure networks. It also covers important topics such as Points Creations, Surface Creations, Surface Analysis, Corridor Modeling, Pipe Networks, Pressure Networks, and Parcels and so on. t
- Civil Engineers, Surveyors, & highway designers