- Completing the FREE AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner course provided by Amazon is recommended, but not required. Most of our students reported that our course covered all questions that were on the actual test. We highly recommend reading the explanations provided after each practice test, not only for the correct choices, but also for the incorrect ones. This will help improve your understanding and increase your score dramatically. By paying attention to these and repeating all the tests until you get 90% or more on each one, you should be able to ace the real exam with confidence.
Are you ready to pass the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam? Find out by testing yourself with this new offering on Udemy. Each of the 6 practice tests in this set provide an entire exam’s worth of questions, enabling you to confirm your mastery of the topics and providing you with the confidence you’ll need to take the exam.
The tests in this set are timed, so you’ll know when you’re taking more time than the official test allows, and at the end of the test you’ll receive a personal breakdown of the questions you answered correctly and incorrectly to improve your knowledge and make you more prepared to pass the actual exam.
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam (CLF-C01) validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure.
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles.
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition.
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics).
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model.
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models.
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
- This course is for anyone who is preparing to take the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.