- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud.
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate (SAA-C02) examination is intended for individuals who perform in a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies. It validates an examinee’s ability to:
– Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
– Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to an organization throughout the lifecycle of a project.
New topics for SAA-C02 include:
- Amazon FSx
- High Performance Computing
- Amazon Aurora
- AWS Global Accelerator
- AWS Organizations
- AWS Resource Access Manager
- AWS Database Migration Service
- AWS DataSync
- Be fully prepared for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam SAA-C02
- Candidates for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate certificate who are keen to ace the exam first time