- Intermediate TKinter
- How to Build A Paint App With TKinter and Python
- Download and Install Python and Tkinter
- Create Executable .exe Apps
- No special tools are necessary to take this course
- A Basic Understanding of Python and TKinter Is Helpful
In this course I’ll teach you how to make graphical user interfaces for Python using TKinter. You’ll be surprised just how quickly you can create some pretty cool looking apps!
I’ll show you the ins and outs of tKinter, and then I’ll show you how to package your app as an .exe file that you can share with others!
We’ll be building out a Paint program throughout the course! You’ll be able to draw on a canvas, choose from three different brush typed, change the color of the brush and canvas, and change the size of the brush. You’ll also be able to save the images.
If you’ve ever wanted to create GUI apps with Python, this is the course for you!
- This course is aimed at beginner to intermediate coders who want to learn the to build Apps With TKinter and Python
- Anyone wanting to learn to build apps