- Give a normal footage a Hollywood Look
- Learn Color Grading for Cinematography
- Create cinematic looks
- You will learn to use industry standard techniques and tips to color grade your films
- Increase the quality of your films
- Take your cinematography to next level
- Use Premiere Pro CC for color correction like a pro
- Willingness to Learn
- You should have Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 up to 2019 installed to thoroughly follow along and practice while you are learning.
If you you’re looking to make the look of your films standout and get your career to the next level but struggle with the color grading aspect Then this is the prefect course for you.
I have been where you have been and I can understand it is terrifying with so many different color correction and grading tutorials, LUTs that are out there. Shots that don’t match together, shots that look pathetic. The more you try to learn the more messy it becomes.
You can do it! Even if you are a beginner or just starting out this course will teach you how to color grade your footage easily and give it a cinematic look within minutes.
PERFECT FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS
This course is intended primarily for students who have little to no prior background or knowledge in the field of video editing.
I tried changing everything from a Nikon DSLR to a Sony DSLR from my Zhiyun Crane Gimbal to DJI but still couldn’t achieve that cinematic film look, the thing that finally helped my films look professional and help me start my first Music Video Company was when I learnt the process of color grading.
In the recent years Adobe Premiere Pro has made many changes to their editorial platform by improving their color tools.
This course is essential for filmmakers, video editors, cinematographers and Premiere Pro users of all levels.
THE DEMAND FOR VIDEO EDITORS IS INCREASING AT A VERY HIGH RATE !!!!!!!!
THEY ARE SEARCHING EXPERTS LIKE YOU ……
So, what are you waiting for??????? Enroll now and fulfill all your dreams.
- Video editors
- Beginners in Color Correction/Grading
- Videographers / Cinematographers / Filmmakers
- Any Individual who wants to learn color grading