- Look your best on video and TV
- Come across as comfortable, confident and relaxed on camera
- Shape media messages
- Speak in sound bites
- An interest in media training
- A desire to look good on camera, shape media messages, answer questions effectively and speak in sound bites
This Media Training course is nearly 10 times longer than other leading media training courses here on Udemy. With 550 lectures, nearly 30 hours of content, and five supplemental books, this course was designed to be your ultimate media training resource.
Media training is not taught in schools but it is essential for anyone who has a message, product or service to communicate to the world today.
Enroll in this media training course if you want the following:
1. Look comfortable, confident and relaxed in front of any TV or video camera.
2. Shape powerful media messages.
3. Answer reporters’ questions effectively.
4. Speak in sound bites and get the exact quote you want in any story.
5. Control your own social media video images and messages.
Message from the instructor:
“I hold nothing back in this course. I am sharing with you every single lesson I have learned over the last 30 years of conducting in-person media training workshops with more than 10,000 people across the globe, including Presidents of countries, Prime ministers, Members of Congress and Parliaments, Nobel Peace Prize Winners, Miss Universes and professional athletes. I want you to have the ultimate media training resource and reference guide to meet all of your needs for years to come. ” TJ Walker
Please note: this is NOT a course on the technical production side of creating videos (there are lots of other course for that). This course is 100% focused on how to speak to the journalists, reporters, talk show host, and TV and video cameras.
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
“The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.” Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
“To break through the cluttered media environment, it’s important to get your message out in a clear and concise way. TJ knows how to do it and gives you the tips to succeed.”
– Howard J. Rubenstein
President, Rubenstein Associates, Inc.
- Business executives
- Udemy instructors
- Video bloggers
- Political leaders
- Civic leaders