- Create well-organized curriculum
- Understand the principles of great online courses.
- Implement best-practices for online course design.
- Gain the ability to be comfortable and engaging on video.
- Determine which courses to teach to best realize your goals.
- Gain the technical skills necessary to create online courses.
- Understand the importance of video and audio quality.
- Create great video and audio with basic equipment.
- Save money when purchasing video and audio equipment.
- Know which software is best for capturing screen-recordings.
- Gain the ability to easily edit your videos.
- Understand intellectual property considerations.
- Acquire the perspective necessary to realize your goals.
- If you understand a concept, and if you can convey that understanding, you are qualified to teach online.
Knowledge is valuable. You’ve lived. You’ve learned. You know. Share your knowledge.
Anyone can teach. Anything can be taught. If you understand a subject, and if you are able to convey that understanding, you are qualified to teach online classes.
This is the learning revolution and there is a huge opportunity for you to teach what you know, help others, and generate income.
There is a great market for great courses. I know this from personal experience. Take what you know and teach it WELL. People will pay a nominal fee ($19, $29, $79) if you can teach them WELL. This saves people the time and hassle of looking for quality instruction on YouTube. A great course grows in reputation. Your passive income grows.
You can teach anything:
- HOW TO SURVIVE HIGH SCHOOL
- HOW TO SUCCEED AT UNIVERSITY
- HOW TO SUCCEED IN LIFE (again, well taught please)
- WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU BECOME A US MARINE
- HOW TO FIGHT LIKE A US MARINE
- HOW TO BARBECUE LIKE A CAJUN
- WHAT I WISH I KNEW THE FIRST DAY AS A ____________ (realtor, financial planner, bar tender, waiter)
- HOW TO MAKE $200 / NIGHT AS A WAITER
The list is endless. The key is to teach WELL.
Most of the online courses in the marketplace today are not taught well.
If you create great courses, your courses will stand apart and you will attract students.
In this course on creating great online classes, you will learn how to be a great teacher and create great online classes. The material in this course is a synthesis of everything I have learned over my 20 year career in online education – the best practices for creating great online classes.
Teaching is a skill. It is a skill that can be learned. In this course, you will gain access to everything I know about great teaching – principles distilled from research and verified through 20 years of experience.
This course will give you the ability to be a great online teacher and create great online courses.
The world needs great online courses, and there are millions of people in the world. Today’s teachers who create great online courses have the potential to earn great income. This course will give you the skills to be a great online teacher.
- For beginners and experienced course creators.
- Individuals wanting to create successful online courses.