- Brief on Earth Pressure Theories, Student will be able to design the Retaining structures based on the concepts of earth pressure theories.
- Basic knowledge on Soil mechanics (To understand the basic philosophy of stresses inside the soil mass due to pore water pressure and inter granular forces)
An intensive short duration course ideal for engineers and engineering technologists working for federal, state, or local authorities, consultants, and contractors. This course is ideal for those involved in the foundation design, and for those involved in local government work, and provides the pre-requisite learning for those wishing to undertake the expert course.
Course Objectives and Outcomes:
- This course will be helpful for undergraduate and postgraduate students, Research Scholars, Industry Engineers, Consultants, and Practicing Geotechnical Engineers to a wide extent.
- In this course, the learner will get an insight into various terminologies, design methodologies, practical problems faced by a Geotechnical engineer.
Highlights on Course/ Course Outcomes:
- The Retaining wall, Shallow or Deep Foundation, Well foundation, and Machine foundation can be designed after learning this course as it covers basics from scratch.
- The course helps learners in starting their own consultancy in Geotechnical Design.
You’ll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to course updates
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Don’t Miss Out!
Every second you wait is costing you getting access from valuable learning.
Don’t take my word for it. Check the reviews and see what other students are saying.
“GOOD” – Manchikanti Srinivas
“good” – Dangeti Srinivasa Manikya Vijaya Vardhan
“This course is teach by very easy way so that I have understand.. Thanks you sir so much” – Binay Kumar
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging course available, and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will refund your course – no questions asked!
- Undergraduate students, Post graduate students, Consultants, Research Scholars, Design Engineer, Industrialists (Geo technical Engineers).