- Brief on Earth Pressure Theories, Practical approach on Earth Pressure Theories and Reinforced Soil Structures.
- Students must have a basic knowledge of Soil mechanics (To understand the basic philosophy of stresses inside the soil mass due to pore water pressure and inter granular forces)
An extensive course for Earth Pressure theories and covers all the sections one has learned in the Undergraduate and Masters level.
- In this course, the learner will get an insight into various terminologies, design methodologies, practical problems faced by a Geotechnical engineer.
- This course will help learners in applying theoretical knowledge in terms of practical aspects.
- This course will be helpful for undergraduate and postgraduate students, Research Scholars, Industry Engineers, Consultants, and Practicing Geotechnical Engineers to a wide extent.
- In this course, the student will be able to understand the various topics and terminologies used in Reinforced Soil Structures.
Highlights on Course/ Course Outcomes:
- The course helps learners in starting their own consultancy in Geotechnical Design.
- The Retaining wall, Shallow or Deep Foundation, Well foundation, and Machine foundation can be designed after learning this course as it covers basics from scratch.
You’ll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to course updates
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Don’t Miss Out!
Every second you wait is costing you getting access from valuable learning.
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging course available, and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will refund your course – no questions asked!
- Undergraduate students, Post graduate students, Consultants, Research Scholars, Design Engineer, Industrialists (Geo technical Engineers).