- How to use critical thinking to analyze an argument.
- How to use critical thinking to review a business deal.
- How to use critical thinking for personal relationships.
- Develop an eye for seeing logical connections between ideas.
- The discipline and commitment to do daily exercises for the next 30 days.
If you want to become more intelligent, wiser and more respected by sharpening your critical thinking skills…
This course is for you!
Critical thinking is one of the most important skills anyone can learn.
It helps us analyze an argument, and helps us decide whether it is likely to be correct or not.
It helps us review a business deal, and whether or not it is a wise move.
It also helps us in our personal relationships, whether someone is telling you the truth, for example.
We use critical thinking and logic because it also could show us the relationship between parts of an idea and the whole idea.
Someone with critical thinking and reasoning skills is able to understand the logical connections between ideas.
For example, we would be able to see a relationship between a few trees and the entire forest.
These skills provide us with a basis for having more control in our personal and professional lives.
Many people are taken advantage of because of their lack of critical thinking, logic and deductive reasoning.
So this course will also assist you on how to spot cognitive biases and faulty logic in arguments.
With just 30 days of consistent practice there will be a noticeable improvement to your critical thinking.
Check out the free preview videos in the “Overview” preview video for a full breakdown of the topics covered in the course, and how the course is organized!
- If you want to become more intelligent, wiser and smarter by sharpening your critical thinking, this course is for you!