- Communicate effectively using the possessive and constructions of the Zero Conditional (Present Simple).
- Accumulate a vocabulary of 185+ nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and phrasal verbs.
- Confidently produce the active language skills of speaking and writing in English.
- Build upon the passive language skills of reading and understanding spoken English.
- Familiarity with the English alphabet is essential.
- A small vocabulary (100-200 basic words) is helpful.
This course covers the basics of the English language for beginners and false beginners.
Included in the course are:
– More than 185 vocabulary words
– Grammar: Possessives
– Verbs: Zero Conditional (uses the Present Simple)
More than 150 multiple choice questions and various reading, writing, and listening exercises help the student practice and implement the language skills they have learned. All exercises are reviewed with correct answers and explanations.
- False beginners of the English language.
- Students who have completed Elementary English Level I: Complete Course.