- Basic Knowledge of Pavements, Flexible and Rigid pavements, Usage of Geosynthetics in construction
An intensive short duration course ideal for engineers and engineering technologists working for federal, state, or local authorities, consultants, and contractors. This course is ideal for those involved in nonhighway and highway roads and pavements, and for those involved in local government work, and provides the pre-requisite learning for those wishing to undertake the expert course.
- In this course, the student will be able to understand the various topics and terminologies used in pavements (reinforced and unreinforced pavements).
- This course will be helpful for Practicing Engineers, Consultants, Undergraduate, Post Graduate students, Researchers, Industry Specialist, Lab Instructors, and a wide array of Highway Design Engineers.
Brief on Course:
- The course covers relevant topics from Transportation Engineering and gives you an insight on various topics in detail.
- In this course, the student will be able to understand the various topics and terminologies used in Ground Improvement Techniques.
- The course covers the basic terminologies, application, and testing procedures of Geosynthetics on various topics in detail.
You’ll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to course updates
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Don’t Miss Out!
Every second you wait is costing you getting access from valuable learning.
Don’t take my word for it. Check the reviews and see what other students are saying.
“it’s an interesting course for learning.”- Mayuri Nirav Makwana
“good”– Dangeti Srinivasa Manikya Vijaya Vardhan
“It’s easy to understand.”- José Antonio Tapia Rodríguez
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging course available, and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will refund your course – no questions asked!
- Transportation Engineers, Civil Engineering, students, UG, PG, Research Scholars, Pavement Design Engineers, Consulting Highway Engineers, Industry specialist, Practicing Engineers, and Faculty members from different institutions can enrolled in course to get an insight on aspects of Design of Pavements