About this Course
How do you start from an idea and 1 you to 40+ crew members, and with more than 10,000 audience members and viewers of your short film?
If you aspire to make a short film that is not just going to be unseen, this course will reveal the steps, tips and tricks to making a professional short film that goes beyond the amateur film space and into the limelight of being seen.
Learn How to Create Your Short Story from Scratch, Avoid the Mistakes Made by Amateurs.
Learn through my very own directorial short debut sample The Painter (2014) on the extra steps and care that goes into creating a professional short production, as well as detailed production information you may need, to eventually work on bigger productions of your own.
Why This Course?
- Taught by someone who used to be in your position, but has amassed 40 crew members out of nowhere, screened at multiple film festivals, all this, being just her first directorial debut short film
- Step-by-step guide with actual production information and documents used
- Detail insights and know-hows that would save you time and money when producing on a shoestring budget
- Networking and open collaboration opportunities with instructor and students
Learn How to Become the Professional Short Filmmaker Everyone Wants to Work With.
You will Learn How:
- To develop your own story idea
- To plan for development and pre-production
- Storyboards, budgeting and documentation come together
- Find your cast and crew with little to no budget
- Film insurances work
- To shoot and wrap-up production
- To plan for visual effects and sound in post-production
- To plan for your short film release
Complete with additional resources, and a fun and engaging teaching style, students who complete the course will also be awarded with a bonus section – kind of like that bonus clip you sit through the entire credit roll at the end of a film.
If you participate in this course, you will walk away becoming more enlightened and empowered with these new insights and knowledge on how to professionally produce your own short story idea in your head to the silver screen.
The best part of it all – this course is utterly and ridiculously FREE.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Film Pre-production
- Short Film Producing
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Know how to fully develop a professional short film with proper documentation and professionalism
- Know what are the differentiating details between an amateur short film and a professional short film