- Follow the trend in circuit design and PCB manufacturing business
- Create PCB For free
- Integrate circuit design 3-D modeling and simulation
- Integrate circuit design and simulation process to the same software that they are familiar with
- Create parts and build assemblies
- Create sketches
- Create and control different versions of your parts with configurations
- Automate design modification with equations
- Create and export a Video for your parts motion
- Create drawings of your designs
- Create Motion between parts of your designs
- Create and Export PDF File for different views of any part
- Create and export drawings as PDF file with all dimensions and different views
- A Computer or Laptop with an Active internet connection
In this course, you will learn how to create circuit schematics in no time using a library that has tons of electronic elements available free for you to use in the fusion 360 software.
Welcome to this course.
This course will take you from zero experience in Circuit design and simulation and PCB fabrication to a professional who can build Professional Circuits, and turn them into production-ready products.
This is a state of the art software that provide you with a complete experience to draw your schematic and control every single detail on each electronic part, it allows you to check your schematic for design errors before moving forward to the PCB manufacturing. Plus autoroute your PCB into multiplayer mode.
You’ll also get a 3D visualization of your circuit that you can easily use in creating a 3D case for your PC by using the very same software which is fusion 360.
Stop using old school software that limits your possibility and start using one of the most trending software out there provided by Autodesk company, kickstart your freelancing career in 3D design, circuit design, and simulation plus PCB manufacturing.
This software provides you with CAD/CAM and simulation capabilities to help you achieve your full potential and test your circuit before moving to the PCB permanent prototype.
Fusion 360 Electronics workspace expands the capabilities of Fusion 360 to create PROFESSIONAL electronic designs.
- Anyone who is looking to follow the trend in circuit design and PCB manufacturing business
- Anyone who’s looking for a software that is free And has tons of Components To be used.
- Anyone who is looking to integrate circuit design 3-D modeling and simulation
- Anyone who is familiar with the fusion 360 and wants to integrate circuit design and simulation process to the same software that they are familiar with
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- 3D Geeks and Fans
- Inventors and Designers