- Brief on Soil Mechanics: Particle size Analysis, Index properties of Soil, Soil Classification, Soil Compaction, Consolidation and Shear Strength
- Basics on Civil Engineering i.e. Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Material
An intensive short duration course ideal for engineers and engineering technologists working for federal, state, or local authorities, consultants, and contractors. This course is ideal for those involved in the consultancy/ students, and for those involved in local government work, and provides the pre-requisite learning for those wishing to undertake the expert course.
· In this course, the student will be able to understand the various topics and terminologies used in soil mechanics.
· The course covers relevant topics from Soil Mechanics and gives you an insight on various topics in detail.
· This course will be helpful for Practicing Engineers, Consultants, Undergraduate and Post Graduate students, Researchers, Industry Specialist, Lab Instructors, and a wide array of Geotechnical Design Engineers.
You’ll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to course updates
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Don’t Miss Out!
Every second you wait is costing you getting access from valuable learning.
Don’t take my word for it. Check the reviews and see what other students are saying.
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging course available, and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will refund your course – no questions asked!
- The UG, PG, Research Scholars, Consulting Geotechnical Engineers, Industry specialist, Practicing Engineers, and Faculty members from different institutions can enrolled in course to get an insight on soil mechanics.