- IIT Pave Software and Design of Pavements: Design of Unreinforced and Reinforced Pavements, Geosynthetics, and Ground Improvement Techniques
- Basic Knowledge of Pavements, Flexible and Rigid pavements, and Usage of Geosynthetics in construction
An extensive course designed for civil engineering students, research professionals, consultants, and industrial experts working in the field of pavement design. The course focuses on the implementation of software knowledge (IIT Pave) in the Design of Pavements.
Course Objectives and Outcomes:
- In this course, the student will be able to understand the various topics and terminologies used in pavements (reinforced and unreinforced pavements).
- This course will be helpful for Practicing Engineers, Consultants, Undergraduate, Post Graduate students, Researchers, Industry Specialist, Lab Instructors, and a wide array of Highway Design Engineers.
- The course covers relevant topics from Transportation Engineering and gives you an insight on various topics in detail.
- In this course, the student will be able to understand the various topics and terminologies used in Ground Improvement Techniques.
- The course covers the basic terminologies, application, and testing procedures of Geosynthetics on various topics in detail.
You’ll Also Get:
✔ Lifetime Access to course updates
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Don’t Miss Out!
Every second you wait is costing you getting access from valuable learning.
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging course available, and it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, so if you aren’t happy with your purchase, we will refund your course – no questions asked!
- Transportation Engineers, Civil Engineering, students, UG, PG, Research Scholars, Pavement Design Engineers, Consulting Highway Engineers, Industry specialist, Practicing Engineers, and Faculty members from different institutions can enrolled in course to get an insight on aspects of Design of Pavements.