- Learn about the ESP32 and why you must start using it
- Learn about the variants of the ESP32 module.
- Learn how to replace Arduino with ESP32 without coding effort
- Learn about the differences and similarities between the ESP32 and the Arduino
- Learn about the features ESP32 development kit
- Learn how to use the ESP32 advanced capabilities
- Learn how to use the ESP32 to connect any project to the Internet and display or exchange data
- Become confident in using the ESP32 in your projects.
- Use the ESP32 to enable your project to communicate with Bluetooth devices
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
>>> IoT Internet of Things Crash Course: Step by step is a course specially created for Electronic Geeks & Engineers who want to take their Electronics and Microcontroller Projects to the next level, adding Wifi, Bluetooth connectivity and more processor power while maintaining battery life <<<
Welcome to this course.
The course lesson will explain “How to work on ESP32 Board” by using C Language and the famous Arduino IDE development environment. This course will work best for you if your basic knowledge of Electronics and Arduino. You will learn how to interface the ESP32 Board with your Computer and Control it in no time.
ESP32 can be used in your Engineering projects, Industrial Projects, or IoT Home Automation related projects.
Why Learn ESP32?
If you an Engineering or Science student you might come across projects in which you want to control or monitor via internet, ESP32 with it’s Robust Design, Ultra-Low Power Consumption, High Level of Integration and Hybrid Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Chip is the best fit to get started in Internet of Things World.
We will explore:
- Digital Output: Blinking a LED
- Digital Input: Reading a Touch Sensor
- Analog Input: Reading a variable voltage from a potentiometer
- Analog Output: Controlling a LED brightness
- Analog Output: Controlling a Servo Position
- Reading Temperature/Humidity Data with a Digital sensor
- Connecting to the Internet and getting local time
- Receiving data from a simple local web page, turning on/off a LED
- Transmitting data to a simple local webPage
At the end of this course, you can create Innovative IoT Projects. The only thing that you need to do is THINKING, WIRING & CODING.
- Engineering Students – Electronics, Electrical & Computer Science
- High School Science Students
- Electronic Geeks, Hobbiest & Art Students
- Embedded Systems Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- IoT and embedded systems Geeks
- Anyone interested in connecting his project to the internet with a low budget solution