- ISTQB Automotive Software Tester knowledge
If you are before an ISTQB Automotive Software Tester certification exam or just want to test your skills related to this topic then this course is for you!
You can learn also from the practice tests because all practice tests contain detailed descriptions mentioning the learning objectives.
You can practice with 80 questions during the course. Every practice test picks up a question from these 80 questions.
Source and based on the “Sample Exam-Questions ISTQB® AND ASTQB® Automotive Software Tester Syllabus Foundation Level International Software Testing Qualifications Board”
* * *
- Practice the ISTQB Automotive Software Tester Foundation level exam, before the real exam
Are you ready to pass the ISTQB Automotive Software Tester Foundation level exam?
You can practice the test in real-time – duration is 1h – and real passing score – 65% -.
These practice tests contain the newest questions. This helps you to practice the tests on a real exam simulation environment.
* * *
- ISTQB: Automotive Software Tester Foundation Level
Now you can prepare for your ISTQB test beforehand. Just like a real test with the latest question and timings. Please read the rest and register if you want your test to be an immediate success.
* * *
- What is ISTQB?
ISTQB is short for the International Software Testing Qualification Board. This certification board is known and accepted worldwide. ISTQB was formed in November 2002 in the city of Edinburg and registered in Belgium later on. It has so far issued in excess of 500000 certifications. It consists of a board of 58 members worldwide that has a representation of nearly 85 countries.
* * *
- What is Automotive Software Tester Foundation Level?
It is also a software testing certificate that is a part of ISTQB and is recognized worldwide. In addition, this certificate will offer you higher career opportunities anywhere you want in the world. The Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester qualification is for people that have the foundation point in careers already. It will further develop your experience in Automotive Software Testing.
* * *
- What is the Eligibility?
This Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester qualification is basically for:
- Well-experienced professionals of testing in traditional methods that want an Automotive Software Tester certificate.
- Junior professional testers who are new in the testing career. But, they must have the Foundation Level certificate.
- Experienced Professionals of unit testing that want more knowledge and understanding to implement testing automotive projects.
- Professionals that are new to testing but require test approaches, techniques, and methods in their automotive projects.
if you are one of them, you can be the very next person achieving this goal with flying colors.
* * *
- How does this Test work?
It is a similar to real test with the same 60 minutes’ duration and a passing score of 65%. This practice test involves the newest possible questions that are a possibility in the real exam. This will surely give you an advantage over the other candidates appearing in the exam. Furthermore, the practice test will give you a proper exam atmosphere like you will have in the real exam so that you can gain much-needed confidence. Also, it will give you the opportunity to prepare in a real like situation which will make it easier for you in the real exam.
* * *
- Register Yourself Now!
Register now before the time runs out and thank us later. We assure you that you are only going to get better with this practice test.
- Students before an : ISTQB Automotive Software Tester foundation level exam
- Enybody who wants to check his/her ISTQB Automotive Software Tester foundation level skills
- Test Automation Engineers
- Test Engineers