- MySQL Database Administration
- PhpMyAdmin Fundamentals
- MySQL Security and Root Superuser
- Create Tables
- Creating Users
- Modifying Database Privileges
- Modifying & Deleting Tables
- Modifying & Deleting Databases
- SQL Fundamentals
- SQL Statements in PhpMyAdmin
- Database Connections
- MySQL Import & Export Data
- Updating Data in MySQL DB
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Basic Computer Skills
Students learn to integrate and administer MySQL databases as part of PHP web application development.
The course begins with an in-depth look into PhpMyAdmin to create, delete and modify databases. We also explore security considerations and user privileges.
Next, students learn to build connections to existing databases in PHP, and execute commands using several essential SQL statements.
- Beginner Web Developers Interested in Learning to Create & Administer a MySQL Database using PHP
- Students interested in learning Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Students interested in Learning how to use PhpMyAdmin for Database Administration