- Make A Smart Mirror
- Turn Raspberry Pi to an interactive display
- Get a Raspberry Pi
- Have the Will to apply what inside
>>> How to make a Smart Mirror that works as a News,Weather,time and Date feed using Raspberry Pi in this Step By Step guide <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 600 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- M.Sc. Daniel Stiber says, “I liked this course very much. It shows you everything you need to build a smart mirror.”
- Bert Chen says, “The steps are very detailed, even a novice can easily understand.”
Welcome to this course.
In this Course, we give you some detailed instructions on how to make an easy raspberry pi powered home smart mirror.
A smart mirror displays applications so that you can check the weather, local news, etc. while you are getting ready in the morning. It’s also modular, so you can easy move it around or hang it on the wall if you like. We are introducing a basic application that you can run on the smart mirror, but it’s totally customizable if you want to write some of your own code.
You can use a Raspberry Pi 3 or A, B+ or any other Pi Module.
The word smart comes from the fact that this mirror helps you in a smart way, you won’t just see yourself, you will also see the weather in your area, the date and time in addition to latest news depending on your location, you can change the display language easily using a customization file that we provide.
This is a step by step tutorial that will help you make it in no time, you don’t need any experience at all, and if you have any question please ask in the Q&A board.
- Tech Geeks
- Anyone interested in Raspberry Pi
- Anyone interested in new Techs