- In this course, we will look at your dreams and goals and ways to get you there.
- Discover how to manage your fears and get past any obstacle in your life.
- Learn how to create a proper goal and an energy-giving target image.
- Master the art of self-compassion, which is the heart of being brave.
- Increase self-confidence and your skill at setting better goals in life.
- Learn from a world record holder how to make impossible goals possible.
- Download the Exercise Book attached to this course to do the exercises and to obtain the mentioned resources in this course.
- If you can, set aside time to complete this course over the next coming days to fully take in all the lessons.
Hello and welcome to this course! My name is Kristina Paltén and I am an ultramarathon runner, lecturer, writer, and coach.
Thank you for being here and reading the course description. This may very well be your first step in building your confidence to the next level and achieving a specific goal you have in mind or any distant goals in the future.
How do I know that I can truly be of help to you in achieving greater confidence and your goals?
I know because, over the years, I have broken two world records: The first was in 2013, when I broke the record for running the fastest on a treadmill in 12 hours (the existing record was 93.43 kilometers; I ran 107.49 kilometers). The second world record was in 2014, when I ran the fastest in 48 hours on a treadmill (the existing record was 309.8 km for women and 318.54 km for men; I ran 322.93 km).
How else do I know I am qualified to talk about self-confidence and goal setting?
Because I also became the first woman to run alone through Iran, for a total of 1,840 kilometers, while at the same time challenging my own prejudices about a country and culture I knew very little about. It was a run aimed not only to challenge my own beliefs but also to open other people’s eyes to the fact that good people exist everywhere, and that the media does not always show a complete picture of reality.
My run was featured in a documentary “Alone Through Iran – 1144 Miles of Trust” that won multiple awards, touching thousands of lives around the world by showing the goodness of humanity.
How else do I know that I can truly provide something here in this course for you?
The list goes on.
I also ran 3,262 kilometers from Turkey to Finland and then kayaked 493 kilometers home to Stockholm together with my friend Carina Borén. I climbed Mt. Aconcagua, which, at 6,962 meters, is the highest mountain in the Americas. I sailed from Fiji to New Zealand, and broke the Swedish record for a six-day run covering 721.79 kilometers.
This is all merely to show you that, over the years, I have had to learn how to build self-confidence and how to set effective goals to make what had seemed impossible back then, possible.
In this 2-hour course created together with The IPS Project, the educational platform on life, I’d like to share with you EVERYTHING—all the lessons, tools, techniques, exercises, etc.—that I have learned over the years.
What you will learn are the complete steps, the full circle, from start to finish: what courage is about, how to face your fears, how to effectively set goals—consciously and subconsciously, how to make a constructive plan to reach your goal, how to get started with your plan and make adjustments along the way to move forward, what to do when everything goes downhill, the importance of celebrating milestones, and when you reach your goal, how the reflection and recovery process looks like, and so much more!
Packed with many practical exercises, this course can truly leave an impact for a better change in your self-confidence and your goal-setting skills.
Together with stunning animations, illustrations, and clips from my adventures, this course is not only packed with knowledge but also enjoyable and fun to watch :).
Do not let your dreams, goals, and visions slip away from you. If you’d like a push of support, enroll in this course and allow me to be that support in your life.
With that, I hope to see you soon in the first lesson and the start of your new life.
- Everyone who wants to develop and live life more fully
- Those preparing to achieve a specific goal
- People who are insecure and want to strengthen their belief systems
- Entrepreneurs, athletes, artists, etc. anyone who has big dreams and visions