- Building Complete Blog App Project with MERN Stack
- Implementing CRUD (create, read, update, delete) with React
- Developing Node JS API
- Integrating React with an Express Backend
- Writing Functional Components with React Hooks
- Using Redux for state management
- Integrating Redux to Functional React Componens with Hooks
- Deploying React App to Heroku
- Connecting to MongoDB and using Mongoose
- React Front to Back
- Basic Understanding of React Js
- Basic Understanding of HTML & CSS
Best way to learn new skill is learning by practice. Welcome to the “Master MERN Stack by Building Complete Blog Project” where we will be building complete blog application using MERN Stack (Node.js, Express, React, Redux and MongoDB). Through the course you will learn how all these different technologies work together.
The course is completely a practical hands on project course for building full stack projects using MERN Stack. Because this is a “learn by doing” course, you should be familiar with basics of React, HTML, and CSS. No other knowledge is required. If you successfully complete the course, you will be able to build your own MERN stack application using the best practices tought throughout the course.
What will you get at the end of the course?
⦁ You will have Complete Blog App as a portfolio
⦁ You will know implementing CRUD (create, read, update, delete)
⦁ You can covert any HTML&CSS into React application
⦁ You can integrate React with any back-end in an smooth way
⦁ You will know how and where to use React Hooks
⦁ You can use Redux for app state management
⦁ You can create reducers and actions
⦁ You will integrate Redux with React Hooks
⦁ You will know how to debug and test Redux Chrome extension
⦁ You can build an complete backend API with Node.js & Express
⦁ You can deploy to Heroku using Git
⦁ You will know how to test API with Postman
What are some app functionalities?
⦁ All Posts
⦁ Featured Posts
⦁ Trending Posts
⦁ Fresh Stories
⦁ Single Post Page
⦁ Posts by Category
⦁ 404 Page
The course is for all skill levels and experiences. It does not matter, whether you are developer who is currently learning MERN stack or it is just your first project with these technologies, this course is just for you.
All this just for a price of a typical breakfast at restaurant!
So, it is the best time to invest into yourself and learn a skill which can boost you career and salary!
- Developers who wants to learn how to build and deploy a full stack MERN application
- Developers who wants to learn React front to Back
- Developers who wants to build API with Node JS & MongoDB