- Interface Microcontroller with Computer or Laptop
- Create a Visual Interface for Your System
- A computer to run the software
- A basic knowledge in Programming in any language
- No Material is required for this Course
>>> Interface PIC Microcontroller and Arduino using Serial Communication RS232 and Visual Interface <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 600 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- Todd Sanders says, “My goal in taking this course was to understand how to write a GUI in software to interact with the hardware when sending and receiving data and it did that so I am very happy with what I learned.”
Welcome to this course.
In this Course You will Learn how to Move to the next Level in Communication between Microcontrollers and Computers, You will get a step by step guide on How to create A visual Interface in your computer that will send and receive data to and from Microcontroller using RS232 Serial Communication Standard.
You will be able to communicate with your Microcontroller and build a fully functional interactive system that will make it easy for your to monitor different variables such as temperature, and send control signals to turn on of off system devices such as fan or heater.
Serial Communication provides means to control any type of Microcontroller via your own computer whether it’s a desktop or a laptop, what you need to do is just create the proper interface which we will teach you how to do in this course.
This course will be your gate, and you will have no limits, you can make a temperature control, RC robot, SCADA System and a lot of other applications via serial interfacing.
- Microcontrollers Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Interfacing Microcontroller with their Computer or Laptops
- Anyone Interested in Controlling Microcontrollers via Visual Interactive Interface
- PIC Microcontroller and Arduino Lovers