What you’ll learn
- Microsoft Azure Data Lake
- Different tools and scenarios to ingest data in to Data Lake
- Data Lifecycle and Architecture around Data Lake
- Use Azure Databricks and HDInsight to process data in ADLS
- Five layers of security to protect Data Lake
- Monitor the performance of your Data lake
- Data Lake optimization Strategy
- Basic Database concepts
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 (ADLS) is a cloud-based repository for both structured and unstructured data. For example, you could use it to store everything from documents to images to social media streams.
- The most effective way to do big data processing on Azure is to store your data in ADLS and then process it using Spark (which is essentially a faster version of Hadoop) on Azure Databricks.
- In this course, you will follow hands-on examples to import data into ADLS and then securely access it and analyze it using Azure Databricks and Azure HDInsight.
- You will also learn how to monitor and optimize your Data Lake Storage.
After this course:
- You will have a very good understanding of Data lake features and properties
- You will learn about different tools and scenarios to ingest data into Data Lake.
- You will learn about Data Lifecycle and Architecture around Data Lake
- You will be doing end to end demos to ingest, process, and export data using Databricks and HDInsight.
- You will learn about 5 layers of Data Security and how to configure them using the Azure portal.
- You will also learn about different tools Azure provides to monitor Data Lake Storage service.
- And finally, you will learn optimization techniques for Data Lake Storage.
- Anyone interested in learning Azure Data Lake Storage Service
- Beginners and intermediate level
- I have a few crash courses (Free) for absolute beginners, you can find links on my website.
- There is no prerequisite for this course
- Basic understanding of Data warehouse and Database, in general, will help you understand quickly.
- If you are not comfortable in English, please do not take a course, captions are not good enough to understand the course.
- Video lectures, PPTs, Demo Resources, Quiz, Assignment, other important links
- Full lifetime access with all future updates
- Certificate of course completion
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Some students Feedback
- One of the most amazing courses i have ever taken on Udemy. Please don’t hesitate to take this course. The instructor is really professional and has a great experience about the subject of the course. – Khadija Badary
- Very nicely explained most of the concepts. a must have course for beginners – Manoranjan Swain
- I appreciate this course explaining everything in great detail for a beginner. This will assist me in overcoming challenges at my work – Benjamin Curtis
- Good course for Beginners. Labs are really helpful to grasp the concept. Thank you – Sapna
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Azure’s big data analytics services
- Microsoft Azure Data Engineers
- Database and BI developers
- Database Administrators
- Data Analyst or similar profiles