- Design of Experiments
- Capability Analysis: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk, Sigma Level
- One Way ANOVA
- Two Way ANOVA
- Blocking and CenterPoints in DOE
- Measurement System Analysis
- Accuracy and Precision Errors
- Bias Linearity and Stability
- Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility
- Correlation and Regression
- Capability analysis for Non-normal data
- Box Cox Transformation
- Johnson Transformation
- Minitab Software which you can download from the official website from Minitab, where you can get 30 days free trail
- Open-mindedness and willingness to learn
In this course we have 7 different sections.
In Section 1 we have introduction where we will look at Agenda of course.
Next In section 2 and section 3 we have Process Capability where we will look at process capability indices like cp, cpk, pp, ppk, sigma level and parts per million for both normal data and non-normal data both theory and case studies using minitab.
Next in In Section 4 one way and two way ANOVA concepts using hypothesis tests using F and P values both theory and case studies using Minitab.
Similarly in section 5 we will talk about correlation and regression concepts with theory and examples using Minitab.
In section 6 we will discuss about measurement system analysis and how gage r and r studies are conducted in Minitab using theory and examples.
Finally in section 7 we will talk about design of experiments including blocking and ceterpoints concepts using Minitab and examples.
Tags: minitab, minitab 18, minitab software, minitab 17, minitab free, minitab 19, minitab online, minitab 16, gage r&r minitab, minitab for students, minitab statistical software, minitab 15, minitab cost, minitab free student, minitab full, minitab online free, minitab 2020, minitab 2019, six sigma, minitab six sigma, lean six sigma, minitab training, minitab training courses, minitab online training, minitab classes, minitab certification course, minitab software training
- The ideal student for this course is anyone who wants to learn and understand data analysis using Minitab or a professional who wants to expand on their current skills. There are no requirements necessary to enroll. I only ask to come open-minded and ready to learn.