- Make your own Electronic Security Door Lock
- Use Serial Communication
- Simulate Electronic Circuits
- Interface Keypad and Relay with Microcontroller
- Interface PIC Microcontroller with Computer to send Password
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Programming
>>> This guide will help you Make Electronic Door Lock using PIC Microcontroller in no Time <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 1700 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- Bobbie Smith says, “The presentation and explanations are excellent. Thank you.”
Welcome to Make Electronic Door Lock using PIC Microcontroller course.
>>> This course will help you Make an Electronic Door Lock System using Tools that you already dealt with to Make Your Life Easier and more secure, You can make that Electronic Door lock using a keypad or a Computer via serial terminal and serial communication protocol. <<<
You will get a step by step tutorial on what you need to do to get full control over any home, car door or any other door that you want to add more security too.
This is a course on interfacing Door lock, Computer, LCD, Keypad and other devices with PIC Microcontroller to achieve the ultimate goal of creating that electronic lock. It will give you the ability to make higher level Projects.
You will know how to use the technology embedded in your Microcontroller to make your everyday life away much safer.
Things You Will be introduced to in this Course:
- Door lock an electronic one
- LCD (Liquid crystal display)
- Keypad 4*3 or 4*4
- PIC Microcontroller
- Wires, Resistors and other basic electronic stuff
Software that will be used in this Course:
- MikroC Pro for writing the C code that will be used by PIC Microcontroller
- Proteus For Simulation Purposes, we will use it to draw the schematic and test out the code before doing the practical part
At the end of this course, you will be able to Program PIC Microcontroller to control an electronic door lock and make it open or close using a number that you will enter via keypad, you will also display the entered data using LCD Display.
- Anyone Interested in Microcontrollers
- Anyone Interested in Making Projects
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Topics in Programming and Microcontroller
- Anyone looking to build his own Security Locker