- Reasons why meetings fail
- What makes a good meeting stand out
- What needs to be planned for a meeting depending on its type
- How to increase the show-up rate for your meetings
- How to make your meetings more fun
- How to prepare to manage conflict
Everybody has a need to run a meeting every once in a while. Some people are natural talents in facilitating others, some need a bit of structure and method to make the meeting efficient.
This course will step by step show you what constitutes a good well-prepared meeting, how it is different from a failed one, and how to prepare one yourself. We will talk about the reasons why meetings fail, and strategies to avoid it. We’ll explore the anatomy of a face-to-face session, learn about different meetings types and prepare checklists to make our meetings better.
This course will not make you a professional facilitator, but it will give you enough confidence to prepare for your next big meeting.
- Anyone who has a need to run meetings from time to time, but who is not a professional facilitator
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- Team leads
- Line managers