- Practical challenges, Business Negotiation and Strategies
- Become a Payment Gateway Business practitioner
- Parties in a Payment Gateway (PG) Transaction
- Smart Tips for Strategy and Negotiations
- Verified by VISA and Mastercard secure code
- Type of digital transactions
- Three tiers and Transaction flow
- PCI DSS and Five Integration models
- Chargeback and Refunds
- Critical Evaluation Factors
- FinTech Digital Banking, Digital Finance, Financial Technology
- Basic understanding of digital payments
- Patience to listen and reflect on the points discussed during the course
A most important aspect of any digital and cash lite economy is its adoption by merchants and customers, and both prefer the simplest, cheapest and efficient system. Among such digital payment tools Payment Gateway is the prefered tool to accept online or card, not present transactions.
It will help you immensely if you are a Product or a Project manager, Strategic alliance lead, fresher to the payment gateway or digital payment industry, a trainer, or just curious to know about the Payment Gateway.
In this non-technical course we will learn;
– Basics of Payment Gateway, Parties in a PG, Type of Transactions, CP, CNP Three tiers, Transaction flow, PCI DSS in PG – Integration models, Chargeback and refunds, Processing Clearing Settlement, Fund Flow settlement. Critical Evaluation Factors, Risk, Verified by VISA and Mastercard secure code, Strategy and negotiations.
FinTech Digital Banking, Digital Finance, Financial Technology
After completing and reflecting well on the discussed points, you will have a good understanding of Payment Gateway business and its back end processes and challenges.
Look forward to meeting you in the course.
- Anyone interested to know how Payment Gateway Works
- Payment Gateway Product and Project Managers
- Strategic alliance people
- Freshers to digital payment industry
- Interested in Digital Payment