- You should have studied and understood The Scrum Guide (From Scrum dot org)
- Basic understanding of Agile methodologies specially SCRUM Framework
- You should be familiar with the theoretical part of PSM I
- You should have fundamental knowledge on Scrum theory, methodologies and best practices
Assessment to help the PSM 1 aspires to pass the exam with the help of mock tests.
About PSM 1:
Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment is a 60 minute time-boxed assessment where you’ll answer 80 questions (in English) of multiple choice type, very similar in style to the Scrum Open assessment.
Disclaimer: Professional Scrum Master™, PSM, PSM I, PSM 1, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum. org. Our course is neither endorsed by or affiliated with Scrum. org.
Here are some tips on taking (and passing) the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment and gaining certification:
· Ideally, attend a Professional Scrum Master course and read back over the course notes
· Read the Scrum Guide and get really familiar with it. This is the primary source of all answers for the assessment
· Review the Scrum glossary for quick definitions of key terms
· Ensure you understand Burndown Charts. Although not a mandatory part of Scrum, there are a few questions on them in the assessment pool. They are a tool for the Development Team to track work remaining. Commonly this is at Sprint level but could be for a release or the whole Product.
· Do the Scrum Open assessment until you can do it fast and score close to 100% 3 times in a row. You do not need to do the Developer Open, the Product Owner Open or the Nexus Open as these are intended for preparation for other assessments,
· Take my Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) Practice Assessment.
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Masters
- Software Developers
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Quality Control
- Graphic designers
- IT Managers
- Software Testers
- UI Developers
- Anyone who is preparing to pass PSM I or PSPO 1 or SPS or PSM II
- Developers and Managers who want to learn and get certified in Professional Scrum Master 1
- Anyone who wants to validate their Scrum knowledge from a Scrum Master perspective