- Learn and understand the value of good written communication
- Apply business writing skill and proofreading skills in real-world situations
- Be tactful and thoughtful in your written communications
- Comprehend the proper format of memos, letters, and e-mails and make sure that they are always clear, concise and professional
- Leave the best impression by writing proper conclusions
- Prepare reports and proposals for the companies that provide proper information and persuade the audience
- To present information thoughtfully and tactfully in a variety of formal, informal, and proposal styles
- Apply the four C’s by making your writing clear, complete, concise, and correct
- Prepare effective business cases, proposals, and reports
- Improve the structure of sentence and development of the paragraph
- Improve readability and searchability
- Review of the work to ensure clarity
- Communicate effectively as a professional
- Basic knowledge of the English language
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Requirements:• Basic knowledge of the English language
• Basic knowledge of MS Office
Description of the course:
Professional Writing course is designed to feed learners with basic skills. Not only this, but you will also learn to structure the content, identifying grammatical errors, and all this enhances the writing skill.
It helps to write effective documents at the workplace. This course will make you learn how to analyze your audience so that you can write clear and persuasive documents. It will also guide you through writing and editing business documents, such as emails, memos, proposals, and presentations for maximum impact. This will help you learn to structure the professional documents and develop writing techniques.
It also assists in the Professional Development of the person. It is designed to gain and apply the skills demanded by today’s employers. On the professional front, it will help you improve the ability to produce accurate, clear and reader-friendly communication.
1. “I like the curriculum of the course as it will help me become a better professional.” Shashank kacker
2. “The course has made me learn all the techniques needed to be a professional. This is why everyone should do this course.” Astha Chawla
3. “Firstly, I want to thank the staff as they were very helpful as they were always there to clear my doubts and that helped me to learn and apply it in my profession.” Piyush Mehrotra
4. “It is a perfectly designed course that has become the entry point for me to reach the heights I always dreamt of. Special thanks to the faculty who are always there for my help.” Vijay khatri
5. “A professional writing course is a must for any person who wants to make his career and go a long way and I find this one worth spending.” Ashish Bajaj
What is the Course Curriculum?
- Module 1: Language Skills
- Module 2: Internet Skills (Research, Keyword Planning, Graphic, Website Making)
- Module 3: Content Types
- Module 4: Technical and Research Writing
Why Learn Content Writing on First Place?
Following are the Top 8 Target Groups who learn content writing. Checkout below why they learn!
- Digital Marketers / Marketers / Sales / Business Development professionals eradicate the problem of saturation and poor growth in career by leveraging upon the new skillset gained through this course
- Existing entrepreneurs/business owners can scale up their business to next level by penetrating into new markets, audience segments, geographies and products through the power of content and internet
- Professors / Teachers / Trainers acquire necessary skills to showcase their proficiency on the internet, develop new content types, gain recognition online, build alternate source of income etc
- Bloggers / Content Writers get a tangible proof to showcase their existing proficiency, diversify to new content types and learn new things
- Housewives / Retired / Unemployed individuals can start earning decent amount based on part-time/fulltime/ work-from-home/freelance opportunities available in abundance
- Aspiring entrepreneurs can start their startup journey by leveraging on skills gained through this course
- Professionals / Corporates can brand themselves as industry thought leaders and domain experts by start writing on their subject at public forums, blogs, social media etc
- Students get the opportunity to acquire Internships, Placements and Projects based on their professional content writing, marketing and strategy skills. Additionally, they can start earning full-time/part-time by taking up freelancing projects, work-from-home projects and can start working on their entrepreneurial journey
- Digital Marketers / Marketers / Sales / Business Development professional
- Existing entrepreneurs/business owners looking to scale up their business
- Professors / Teachers / Trainers
- Bloggers / Content Writers
- Housewives / Retired / Unemployed individuals
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Professionals / Corporates