- Introduction to Python and Python 3
- Understand the basics: Data types, Loops, Conditional statements, Functions and Modules
- Learn object oriented programming in Python
- Know how to Read and Parse JSON and XML files
- Learn how to make your own web-scraping tool using Python
- Basic problem solving skills
- Knowledge of any programming language will be an add-on
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language. It is an open source programming language with more than 1 million libraries and more than 100,000 active contributors. Python is also known for its simplicity as compared to other programming languages. Be it Artificial Intelligence or Web Development or IoT or Big Data Analysis or Cloud Application Development or Automation domain you can find n number of use cases for Python.
In this course, we will start with Python Installation and few basics of Python. Along the journey, we will discuss all the python data types and built-in methods in depth. We will discuss User-defined functions, different parameter passing techniques and object oriented programming concepts in Python. Further, we will discuss the must know concepts for python programmers like list comprehension, map function, filter Function, generators, iterators and itertools. We will also cover web scraping using beautifulSoup, multi threading and database access.
Once you reach here you can start the new journey to learn domain-specific python libraries like NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Scikit-learn, tensorflow, keras for machine learning. Django, flask for web development. pySpark for big data processing and many more…
Wish you the best for your python journey.
For more such FREE courses visit official EdYoda Website.
- Beginners looking to get started with Python Programming
- Beginners who want to be a Python Developer
- Beginner Python Developers curious about Web Scraping
- Developers who wish to master Python