Well, as the name itself suggests React JS is a library or framework, for building fast and interactive user interfaces. It was initially developed at Facebook in 2011 and currently it is the most popular JS library for building user interfaces. React has been a prominent name when it comes to developing smooth and robust applications.
React is dominating the space of libraries and frameworks and have shown a lot of potential, so if you want to expand your job opportunities as a front end developer than you should have React on your resume. However, as a newbie developer, it might get a little tricky to learn. This is where our course comes into picture.
Would you like to get in on this thrilling technology? Then here’s your chance. Learn React JS from scratch in this extensive course right from the basics. Figuring out how can you make applications that are fast and furious? Then here is your chance to hop on. To get you know everything about it, we have specially designed this amazing hands on course from scratch only for you.
Our interactive project-based course covers learning this technology with different projects. Lets see what it offers:-
- Introduction to React
- Building the map applications with React JS
- Creating a web applications with GeoJson with the help of JS, React JS, Git and Github for version control
- Mapping Geospatial data by using Shear JS as the mapping component
So what are you waiting for Enroll and get started with ReactJS.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- App development
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to code in React like a professional
- Master React tips and tricks
- Learn the React ecosystem technologies
- Build a real world app along the instructor