- How to calculate recipe cost
- how to determine ideal food cost %
- how to calculate menu price based on menu cost
- how overheads and fixed cost affect pricing
- qualitative aspects in menu pricing
- Understanding of kitchen operations
Menu pricing is the engine behind your company’s success, as sales are your restaurant’s sole source of revenue. Pricing for food directly impacts your ability to fund essential aspects of your business, including equipment, utilities, labor, ingredients, and more. When creating or updating your menu, follow tips in this course effectively price your menu for maximal profits.
- menu pricing need to be able to cover variable and fixed costs
- it needs to be aligned with market forces.
In this course, we will learn how to calculate effective recipe cost and price based on that cost. we will also learn how fixed cost and overheads impact the pricing of menu items and how we can factor such cost in pricing.
- F&B managers
- Finance Cost control staff
- Restaurant owners and managers
- hotel F&B and Kitchen Staff