- Write articles in any author’s style in minutes
- Draft poetry, screenplays & fiction short stories using the power of Artificial Intelligence Tools
- Generate taglines or slogans for your content business in minutes
- Design logos and generate business names using AI tools
- Generate full-fledged fan-fiction stories using an amazing AI cloud-based tool
- Learn to write articles or stories along with a cloud-based AI tool run by automation
Is this the end of manual content creation?
The answer is a big “Yes”..Content can write itself finally in 2020. The course that the world resisted to bring is now here. A new unforgettable record break that will shock writers worldwide. Learn content writing automation in 2020 to let robots write your stories in a meaningful way. We have discovered incredible technology tools to help you in the same and I, Srinidhi Ranganathan wish to teach you the same to help you launch a story daily. The content also tend to copy a specific author’s style if you need it to be and the content is completely unique. All of this is performed through usage of cloud-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) based tools that do all the work for you when you feed a line or a sentence to form content based on the input provided. This course is going to change your entire mind-set on how you think about content – altogether.
We will teach you how to automate writing blog articles, short stories, poems, screenplays/scripts and song writing etc. You will also learn how to write with a writing robot live.
The future of content writing is here.
Let’s explore the magic of the unique content that is weaved and written automatically through bots.
Enroll now and let’s starting booming the writing magic with this Part 1 Robo Author Artificial Intelligence course.
- Content creators who want to ditch the manual process of writing business content and want to shift to AI-Robots written content and speed up the process in order for growth-hacking.
- Digital Marketers who wish to use inbound content marketing and the use of robo-written e-books for promotional use to market their business easier.
- Authors who wish to use artificial intelligence technology to aid them in the writing process and to finish writing books in hours – instead of spending sleepless nights thinking of ideas on what to write and how to fill the content blocks.
- Anyone who has a desire to learn AI-powered content writing tech tools.