- Save money on the taxes they pay – legally!
- Save time preparing their tax returns
- Save money on your accountant as you will automatically use effective systems to more efficiently process your tax return
- Have their own small business
- Understand the importance of accurate tax returns
Having a home based business brings with it tax advantages that employees don’t receive. Unfortunately most small business owners are unaware of all the tax saving opportunities their businesses give them.
In this course, you will discover:
- Deductible Home Office Expenses
- Deductible Business Expenses
- Deductible Travel Expenses
- Deductible Vehicle Expenses
- And much more…
Presented by a Canadian expert, the strategies apply worldwide, but always consult your own accountant.
Among the lessons taught in the course are lectures explaining why you can’t use “Business-use-of-home” expenses to produce a financial loss. In other words, your “Business-use-of-home” expenses can’t be greater than your company’s income. (However, you can use any expense you aren’t able to deduct the next tax year, as long as you still meet the “Business-use-of-home” expenses requirements.)
Get out your pen and paper, you are about to learn how your business can save you a small fortune in taxes. Join today!
- Small businesses
- Anyone who wants to save on their taxes