- How to solve soil mechanics consolidation problems step-by-step
- Example: settlement under a footing, pore pressure variation due to consolidation, secondary consolidation settlement
- You already have studied lectures, textbooks, etc. and need excellent solved examples
- Ready to solve assignements/exams/projects
This 3-hour course presents a step-by-step solution to a comprehensive range of 1-d consolidation problems for civil engineering students and professionals.
It covers the gap that exists in mainstream curricula that lack sufficient coverage of solved examples due to time limitations.
I have carefully selected the course problems so that they match those that you may come across in your assignments or exams. The course is also applicable to real-life settlement problems in clayey soils.
- Civil Engineering Students
- Civil Engineers and professionals