- Session Hijacking , Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Web-Based Password Cracking Techniques , SQL Injection
- Wireless Hacking
- Virus and Worms,Physical Security
- Linux Hacking, Evading IDS, Honeypots, and Firewalls
- buffer overflow, cryptography
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and networking.
- A computer and a working internet connection.
This course covers basic information related to Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
This course includes lessons where you will learn what Ethical Hacking is, what the Certified Ethical Hacking Certification is and how to use these skills to become a paid security professional. This course is a starting point for you to chart your course to a well paying and satisfying Cyber Security career. This course will get you on the fast track to certification, and ultimately, relentlessly pursued by recruiters.
- Anyone looking to learn more about ethical hacking.