- top linux interview questions and answers
- common linux questions and answers
- typical linux questions and answers
- introduction to linux
- linux for beginners
- introduction to linux bash shell terminal
- overview of some common linux shell commands
- linux administrator
- Recommended to have access to Linux OS/Linux system, to practice, but this is optional
This course is suitable for beginner to advanced levels/students.
The course aims to prepare the student very well for some of the most common interview questions for Linux related jobs/careers.
The course is highly recommended for Linux beginners, and should help the student to start using Linux very quickly.
Via detailed answers, clear explanations and engaging practical examples using the Linux BASH shell terminal, the student should be able to do extremely well during interview questions, and successfully secure that job.
Linux version used for this course is Ubuntu Linux 18.04, and a live dvd version is used via a virtual machine, so that the student can actually see the Linux desktop while listening to the lectures and following the practical examples.
If you learn and understand all the answers to the 57 questions in this course, you should be able to comfortably ace most interviews for junior to intermediate level Linux jobs.
- linux newbies
- beginner linux users
- linux administrators
- linux users
- interested in linux
- people interested in linux jobs
- anyone interested in Linux
- debian linux users
- anyone new to linux
- people interested in learning Linux
- linux beginners
- people interested in learning some linux bash shell commands
- interested in a career in linux