- Strengthen and stretch your whole body in the comfort of your home using resistance bands and Pilates
- Each exercise and stretching video has been filmed at a blue lagoon in beautiful Santo Island- Vanuatu
- Learn how to exercise and train safely, so you can stay active, pain-free and healthy as you age
- Improve your posture and flexibility
- Learn how to engage your core muscles and abdominals so that you can reduce stress on your back and joints
- Tone the body
- You will feel relaxed and rejuvenated exercising in such a magnificent location
- Motivation to get fit and healthy
- If possible try and do my 7 Day Pilates Resistance Band Course (Level 1) first as this is Level 2
- Always get permission from a health care professional before starting a new exercise program especially if you have a current injury
Be transported to the beautiful Blue Hole in Santo Island- Vanuatu, while you gently exercise your whole body, using bands and Pilates.
I was lucky enough to visit Vanuatu just before lock-down in Sydney where I filmed my new resistance band Pilates course.
This is the follow- up to my 7 Day Pilates Resistance Band Pilates- Level 1 course which can be found on Udemy.
Each exercise is slightly different but still easy to follow and you will methodically exercise your entire body.
You will be given 6 short videos (approx. 12 mins long) that work your upper body, legs and core/abdominal strength. There will also be 2 stretching videos included for the back and entire body.
It is recommended that you do 4 videos per week for 2 weeks and then in the third week you can attempt two slightly longer exercise programs(30 mins), where the previous exercise videos are combined.
The reason for this is to get your body adjusted to the program slowly in order to prevent injury and to be safe.
Due to my extensive experience as a Chiropractor, Pilates Teacher and Personal Trainer I create safe and effective exercise programs that are low impact to the body but extremely beneficial.
Some of the benefits of resistance band training Pilates include:
- Increased strength- using resistance bands allows more muscle fibres to be recruited increasing your muscle power and force
- Variable Intensity- you can adjust the tension or strength of the band to increase or decrease the intensity of the workout
- Safe workout- using bands creates a very controlled and safe movement when compared to using dumbbells and weights
- Better ageing- improving your strength will reduce stress on your joints slowing down the rate of osteoarthritis and osteoporosis occurring to your body
- Look better- strength training can tone the body and improve posture
- Feel better- all type of training releases endorphins making you feel happier!
This series works your whole body which is much better than doing a few random classes online on YouTube that are not appropriate for you and often too hard. The structure of this series will allow you to get better long-term results, safely and more effectively. Enrol now and I will see you soon! 🙂
Below is your recommended 21 day schedule. Try and follow the videos consecutively if possible, as they are designed to work different parts of the body in a specific order. It is not compulsory to complete this course in 21 days. You can do it at your own pace. Rest when you need it, and stop if you feel any unusual pain or symptoms. See a health care professional if you require a check-up.
The most important thing is that you enjoy this course. So, don’t rush it. Play your own music if you prefer and exercise at a time that suits you during the day. Try and be in a quiet/comfortable area with minimal interruptions, if possible.
Monday- Leg Strength 1
Wednesday- Upper Body Strength 1
Friday- Core/Abdominal Strength 1
Saturday- Back Stretches
Monday- Leg Strength 2
Wednesday- Core/Abdominal Strength 2
Friday- Upper Body Strength 2
Saturday- Standing Whole Body Stretches
Tuesday- Whole Body Workout 1
Thursday- Whole Body Workout 2
Saturday- Whole Body Stretching Session
- Beginner and intermediate level
- People who want to train safely and effectively