- Edit an Entire Video from Beginning to End
- Starting a Project
- Creating Sequences
- Importing Files to Premiere
- Video Effects and Transitions
- Audio Effects and Transitions
- Keyframing and Animation
- Exporting Your Video for Different Platforms
- Should have PC or Mac that supports Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 or newer version (Get free trial from Adobe website).
Start your Video Editing Career with Premiere Pro CC 2020 and create professional productions for Film, TV and Youtube!
Adobe Premiere Pro is the best video editing program you can use & it’s so compatible with the Adobe family which a great plus for the program and makes your workflow easy and productive. Premiere Pro is used by professionals internationally for every type of production & it could seem overwhelming and hard when you open it for first time but with this course within an hour you will able to do Creative video editing !
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking your course?
- Creating a project.
- Organizing files and importing the footage
- Getting to know the interface
- Creating sequences
- Basic editing tools and shortcuts
- Adding effects to your footage and familiarize keyframes
- Basic audio effects and controls
- Exporting video and presets for different platforms
Enroll now and start Video Editing right away. See you in the first lecture.
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of video editing with Adobe Premiere can take this course.