- ***5 new vocabularies will be added every day***
- Master the most common vocabularies for IELTS and TOEFL
- Improve the rate of RETENTION by using the MICROLEARNING method
- Become more fluent with learning British & American pronunciations of words
- Improve your listening skills
- Learn how to use different parts of speech of every single word in speaking and writing
- Language learners should be at a pre-intermediate level of English or above
- An enthusiasm to speak like a native speaker is absolutely required
Video Vocab is an English vocabulary course taught by using the microlearning method, an e-learning method deals with relatively small learning units and short-term learning activities; hence you will promote your English vocabulary knowledge in an easy, practical and long-lasting way. By using this course, vocabularies will not be forgotten I put some tests and assignments based on the forgetting curve to improve the rate of retention of newly taught vocabularies.
- This course includes:
- Lectures for every single word along with multiple pictures and various sample sentences
- PDFs including synonyms, sample sentences, and related pictures
- American English & British English pronunciations for each word
- Assignments to enforce you to use newly learned vocabulary in your own sentences
- Tests based on the intervals of the forgetting curve to enhance the rate of words’ memorization
Believe me! “Rome wasn’t built in a day” and “Practice makes perfect.” Be passionate and JUST DO IT!
- Students who want to obtain a higher score in English language proficiency tests.
- Students who want to speak fluently and confidently like a native speaker.
- Students who want to upgrade their speaking and listening skills in English.