- 2019/20 Current Real World Macro Economics Fundamentals
DO NOT ENROL ON THIS COURSE UNLESS YOU HAVE WATCHED THE SAMPLE LESSONS AND ALSO READ THIS COURSE DESCRIPTION. IT DOESN’T MATTER WHETHER THIS IS PAID FOR, A GIFT OR EVEN…FREE. IT STILL TAKES TIME TO WATCH. MAKE SURE YOU REALLY WANT TO DO THIS COURSE. THANK YOU.
This course is a series of lectures – evolving lectures to represent current events – that act as a ‘video workbook’ for the following:
- Real world macro-economics (workbook completed and available)
- Micro-economics (workbook completed and available)
- Macro-economics (workbook planned but not filmed)
The format is the same throughout:
A series of lectures made up of two parts:
a. a recent article about the economy (by ‘recent’ October 2019) and questions related to the article
b. multiple choice question(s) on micro/macro economics
In this way, this course is a workbook that is IDEAL for those who are interested in CURRENT macro economics.
There is both a catch and a bonus.
The BONUS is that the course is built on participation and if people answer questions, comment on answers then there will be more lectures added – on a regular basis. However, if hundreds enrol and do not offer questions/answers then there will be fewer updates as there seems little point.
Therefore this course is FANTASTIC for people who want to learn about Economics by being involved, by doing questions and commenting on answers.
- It’s ‘OK’ for those interested in current economics.
- It’s not much good for those who hate Economics….
A workbook was added in mid-November 2019 on CLIMATE CHANGE. This is not a video workbook but written…two more were then added in late December for Christmas and the New Year
- Anyone interested in Economics and how the world works