- Yin Yoga
- Deep Relaxation
- Be ready to listen to your body, and practice a gentle yet deeply powerful style of yoga
Yin Yoga for Deep Relaxation, Flexibility and Wellbeing
Are you looking for a gentle yoga practice to help you start, or end the day in the best possible way?
Would you like to discover where yoga and meditation meet?
Would you like to experience several slow, deeply relaxing yoga practices?…
If so you have come to the right place!
Yin yoga is a style of yoga featuring restorative poses, held for several minutes to bring about a calming of the nervous system and deep flexibility throughout all the joints in the body.
The aim of this style is to help the individual to relax very deeply, while gaining flexibility and experiencing a sense of mindfulness and presence in the here and now. This course is gentle and restorative while also being very powerful.
The optional use of props and easier variations of poses has been created to make this course as accessible as possible – even for people very new to yoga.
Yin Yoga for Deep Relaxation, Flexibility and Wellbeing is a course to guide you through a variety of Yin Yoga Practices- It contains
- 3x Full-Length Classes (approx 1 hour each)
- 1x 20 Minute practice
- 1x 15 Minute practice
You can find a perfect yin yoga practice no matter how much time you have available to you!
I hope that you enjoy this course very much,
- Those who wish to relax deeply
- Those who want a gentle, slow, easy to follow yoga practice
- Those who wish to reduce stress
- Those who wish to practice yoga to help sleep deeper
- Those who want to experience yoga as a moving form of meditation
- Those who want to become more embodied and mindful