The names Pewdiepie, iisuperwomanii and Grace Helbig have become household names owing to their fame on YouTube. YouTube has become a phenomenon platform for, as its motto suggests, to broadcast yourself. With the right tools and knowledge, you can become a famous YouTuber, yourself.
This has also given birth to a new form of blogging, which is known as a Vlogging, a synonym for Video Blogging. Although, this form of blogging existed prior to YouTube, it was fairly unknown before YouTube made it extremely popular.
With YouTube steadily maintaining the position as the biggest platform for promoting yourself and your brand, it is also considered as the biggest marketing platform for your products. With the right combination of branding and marketing, YouTube can make your products viral overnight
Do you want to learn how to market yourself the right way? Learn how to use YouTube to get the most out of it? Well then, you are at the right place!
Building up on the lessons from the first part, we have designed this brilliant course to help you learn more advanced settings of YouTube, as well as who and what is a Vlogger and the skills you need to hone to become a vlogger.
The course will also add to learning your way around YouTube, including learning how to create playlists, creating multiple categories and sub-sections on your channel, important elements of creating content, tips to get the best recording, etc.
That’s not all. You will also get an insight to finding the right camera for your recording needs, as well as which camera is best suited for what task. You will also learn the best tips and tricks of how to record optimum content and even how to create a live stream on YouTube.
With YouTube continuing it’s progressive trend, learning YouTube has become a must in today’s video world.
Here is a breakdown of what you can expect to learn in this course:
- What is a vlogger and the skillset required to become a vlogger
- Detailed elements of setting up a video channel and learn the process of setting it up.
- Methodology for creating a playlist, including adding multiple set of videos together in a playlist.
- Mechanism of creating different categories and sub-sections of a video channel.
- Important elements for creating content.
- Various methods of recording content including software, efficient recording techniques, etc.
- Introduction to a variety of cameras for shooting different content, i.e. traveling, night shots, etc.
- Tips and tricks for editing content to make it look highly professional.
- There is so much to learn in this brilliant and comprehensive course. What are you waiting for? Let’s step into the digital world.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to create a successful youtube channel
- Learn expert techniques to get more views and subscribers for your channel
- Master advance tactics employed by successful Youtubers